Thursday, May 31, 2012

i Miss my Stuff

i moved house not long ago (well almost 6 months really) and the idea was get everything ready before i move my collection over with me.. but weather and delays in getting some big ticket items completed around the house (Diveway - Landscaping - etc) setting up the collection room kept getting pushed to the side.

i would of thought i would of been able to get the first set of cabinets installed ready for the transition a but at this point in time everything is still packed away and in storage (apart from a handfull of items i have aquired since)

and it has dawned on me i miss looking at my stuff..

oneday soon i hope to get something out on display again...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hehe i wish i could. as soon as i get the cabinets (they are nice glass display units) the G1 will be out on display, photographed and posted up here....

      Delete